Posture Alignment Therapy using the Egoscue Method offers a series of gentle stretches, combined with at times, challenging muscle activation exercises to re-align the spine and bring harmony back to the kinetic chain.
What makes the Egoscue Method unique to other “corrective exercise” programs? Instead of playing muscular guessing games (maybe the right quad is tighter… or the left glute is weaker), the exercises use walls, floors, and gravity combined together to encourage the body to find it’s own alignment, and adjust itself more naturally.
The goal of each session is to find the right exercises (aka e-cise) menu that will bring you back into optimal “VerticAlignment”.
INTRODUCTORY POSTURE THERAPY SESSION
Receive one 55 minute studio/video session Based on the Egoscue Method for Postural Alignment Therapy, this introductory session consists of an assessment and 5 “e-cises” to help you on the path to recovery.
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple sessions (5 to 15) are recommended for Posture Therapy success. The Introductory session is designed to be an introduction to the method.
REGULAR PRICE $120
PER SESSION ($45 OFF!)
- Receive one 55 minutes studio posture assessment during which a custom program will be designed for you by your therapist Zeena. Session can be done in person or on video.
- Receive a home based 5 “e-cise” menu emailed to you or available to you on the Egoscue downloadable app
- Unlimited text and email support for 2 weeks after your appointment.
5 SESSIONS OF POSTURE ALIGNMENT THERAPY
Receive one 55 minute studio/video session full Studio sessions complete with full posture assessments and “e-cise” menu planning (unlimited exercises).
REGULAR PRICE $120 PER SESSION ($20 OFF PER SESSION)
- Receive five 55 minutes studio posture assessments during which a custom program will be designed for you by your therapist Zeena.
- Receive your home “e-cise” menu emailed to you or available to you on the Egoscue downloadable app.
- Receive unlimited text and email support for the days and weeks between your appointments
- Sessions are designed to be completed weekly, and may be extended to bi-weekly when your therapist deems appropriate.